Simply the smarter way to swaddle.
There is a transition period for babies when moving from being snugly wrapped or swaddled, to a sleeping bag or under blankets. This period can be quite unsettling for baby's & parents' precious sleep routine.
The Love To Swaddle UP™ '50/50' is the no cry solution, which helps your baby adjust to full blown sleep freedom - slowly. No matter how you have been swaddling your baby either with arms UP, down or across their chest, the 50/50 can help your baby transition out of swaddling & into a sleeping bag.
The IHDI has certified Love to Dream sleepwear as "hip-healthy" products.
Why use the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50?
Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap, they leave one arm out and then later leave the second arm out. There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets/bedding can unravel. Unraveling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation or choking hazard to the baby. Providing the parent is using the right size for their baby, the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 has an ergonomically designed snug fit for baby, and therefore reduces these risks.
Review: "Have used love to dream swaddles since newborn for both my girls. So easy to use and they sleep so well in them. The 50/50 was great to transition her to a Love to dream sleeping bag, no fuss, only took a week and she was happy and still had access to her hands to suck on. Great product! thanks heaps." Kathryn
1. An easier solution to transition your baby from being
wrapped or swaddled and into a sleep bag
2. Train your baby to sleep in a sleep bag in a matter of
3. Can be used just like the Love To Dream Swaddle
UP ORIGINAL until baby is ready to transition
4. Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane fabric
helps reduce the risk of over-heating compared to
5. Smart zip-UP design reduces the risk of swaddle
unravelling whilst baby is sleeping
6. Seam-free on the inside meand increased comfort
for your baby
7. Nappy changes and transporation from cot to stroller
made easy with our twin zipper design
*Ages and weights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your baby's weight, not their age. These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the temperature of the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Grey Stripe Limited Edition prints are also available
How To Swaddle UP:
- Place your baby's legs into unzipped wrap
- Place your baby's hands into corners of wings
- Zip up to the top ...... off to sleep you go!
- extra wide zipper house
- genius twin zipper
- no raw edges on the inside
- zipper in the inside is covered to protect babies skin
- travel slot is smooth on the inside
All Love To DreamTM Products are INPAA Approved INPAA isa privately owned and operated organisation, is the key representative body in the Australian nursery industry. Its primary objective is to lead the development of safer nursery products and to promote the safe consumer use of products.