The cozy & warm way to transition your baby from swaddling.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to the sleeping unswaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
Winter Warm Features:
Extra Warm Quilting (on front of garment only)
Built in 2.5 TOG 100% Bamboo Blanket for superior warmth & comfort
Bamboo blanket is naturally breathable, temperature-regulating & anti-bacterial
No need for loose blankets that your baby could kick off during sleep time
A safer way for your baby to sleep
Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
Genius twin-zipper for easy nappy changes
Hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
The IHDI has certified Love to Dream sleepwear as "hip-healthy" products.
Why use the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50? Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap, they leave one arm out and then later leave the second arm out. There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets/bedding can unravel. Unraveling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation or choking hazard to the baby. Providing the parent is using the right size for their baby, the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 has an ergonomically designed snug fit for baby, and therefore reduces these risks.
Review: "Have used love to dream swaddles since newborn for both my girls. So easy to use and they sleep so well in them. The 50/50 was great to transition her to a Love to dream sleeping bag, no fuss, only took a week and she was happy and still had access to her hands to suck on. Great product! thanks heaps." Kathryn
1. An easier solution to transition your baby from being wrapped or swaddled and into a sleep bag
2. Train your baby to sleep in a sleep bag in a matter
3. Can be used just like the Swaddle UP Original until
baby is ready to transition
4. Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane fabric
helps reduce the risk of overheating compared to
5. Smart zip-UP design reduces the risk of swaddle
unravelling whilst baby is sleeping
6. Seam-free on the inside means increased comfort
for your baby
7. Easy zip-off wings mean no messy wrapping or
rewrapping of fabric required when transitioning
8. Nappy changes and transporation from cot to stroller
made easy with our twin zipper design
*Ages and weights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your baby's weight, not their age. These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the temperature of the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Grey Stripe, Multi Stripe
How To Swaddle UP:
- Place your baby's legs into unzipped wrap
- Place your baby's hands into corners of wings
- Zip up to the top ...... off to sleep you go!
- extra warm quilting (on front of garment only)
- built in 2.5 TOG 100% Bamboo Blanket for superior warmth & comfort
- bamboo blanket is naturally breathable, temperature-regulating & anti-bacterial
- no need for loose blankets that your baby could kick off during sleep time
- a safer way for your baby to sleep
- converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- genius twin-zipper for easy nappy changes
- hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- extra wide zipper house
- no raw edges on the inside
- zipper in the inside is covered to protect babies skin
- travel slot is smooth on the inside
All Love To DreamTM Products are INPAA Approved INPAA isa privately owned and operated organisation, is the key representative body in the Australian nursery industry. Its primary objective is to lead the development of safer nursery products and to promote the safe consumer use of products.